-->

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Back soon/ Back later

I am off to the annual joint meeting of the American Academy of Religion and the Society of Biblical Literature (with meetings of the Society of Anglican and Lutheran Theologians and the Society for the Study of Anglicanism thrown in for good measure). The convention is in San Antonio, Texas, this year, and it should be a good time. I am rooming with old friend Jerry Peterman, a New Testament scholar (who doesn't let that stand in the way of being a professor of theology). He comes at things from a somewhat different angle than I do, but he's a great guy. I'm looking forward to catching up with him and a bunch of other old friends who I don't see often enough (including AKMA).
I'll be back on the 24th with more to blog about then.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home