-->

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Ack.Links.

I just wrote an extensive post (and brilliant, too, natch'), and then lost it when my computer succombed to the Blue Screen of Death. Never mind, Hobbit, I know how the whole Y2K thing went -- Bill Gates harnessed it, packaged it, and sold it as Windows ME. Did I mention what I wrote was brilliant? I can't remember half of what it was, and too tired to post the bits I do remember, but I'm sure it was blindingly brill. Whatever it was.

Anyway, check out the following links for some great blogs:
Camassia: I had some things to say about the March 9th post, but it's all good.
Scandal of Particularity said some typically insightful things about Living the Questions, and the problems with all that.
And check out the Grace Pages, which is described as "a rest-stop for fellow pilgrims. A former charismatic-evangelical talks about life, faith, theology, Scripture and the God of grace." Good stuff.

Finally, I found this at Jon's Journal, an otherwise nifty blog from an English Christian (he's not Anglican -- shh!)who seems to be doing either seminary or graduate work in theology. I thought it was pretty cool:
If I can find the original source for the graphic (this one is on Jon's blog), then I'd like to incorporate it into Gower Street.
I've got to go before my computer does another random shutdown.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caleb McDaniel said...

Curse the blue screen of death!

Saturday, March 12, 2005 5:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home