-->

Thursday, November 24, 2005

...And Back Again

AAR was great this year. I am back, and (as before) quite exhausted, bordering on ill. But I had a great time there, including hearing several great papers, catching up with a bunch of friends old and new (including meeting Gaunilo face to face), and buying more books than I ought, at 50% off retail. I'm already looking forward to next year.

Two additions to the links: first, I joined a team blog, my first such venture. Hopeful Imagination will feature a reflection each day of Advent, and should prove to be quite interesting. The calendar of contributions is posted now, so take a look. (I will be blogging on the 5th and the15th, which I post not so much to let you know as to remind myself!)

Also, Thom left a challenging comment on a previous post which, I believe, was meant to deepen thought; I wish he had said more to help me in that direction. Nevertheless, his blog seems interesting and worth following, and he seems to be headed in a way that many of us have either walked before or are walking in now.

1 Comments:

Blogger guanilo said...

And how was the final book tally? I only bought 9, I think I was rather restrained.

Saturday, November 26, 2005 1:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home