-->

Friday, December 15, 2006

Five years...

Five years ago today, bishop Edward Lee of Western Michigan, acting for bishop William Persell of Chicago, at St.Paul's Episcopal Church in St. Joseph, Michigan, laid his hands on me and ordained me to the sacred order of priests. I was gratified by the presence of so many people there, among them AKMA, who preached the ordination sermon.

I feel that I would like to offer some reflections on the wonder and trial that priesthood has been, but, honestly, I just don't have the time.

Which probably tells you all you need to know.

But I love it and it has been a good five years.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

Jason,

Congratulations on an anniversary worth celebrating. My own ordination, though a few more years ago than yours, is one of the moments of my life I value deeply.

And thanks for your link and affirmation in the last post. I am always slightly suprised that there are people who actually read along with me.

Every blessing for the Christmas season Jason,

Simon

Saturday, December 16, 2006 3:37:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jason.
Congraz on your five year anniversary.

Dom

Monday, December 18, 2006 5:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home