-->

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I've got more hits than Sadaharu Oh!

More than a third of the total hits for Gower Street came today, largely because of links at AKMA's blog, as well as 40 Bicycles, and a little help from Paul Baxter. So, welcome everyone! Feel free to hang around the Street a while.

Talking of AKMA, I must confess that sometimes I feel like Gower Street is something of a fansite for his Random Thoughts, but I respect him greatly, and even where we disagree I find him humble, charitable, wise, and thought-provoking. One could hardly hope for a better conversation partner. He has recently written something particularly helpful about the tensions and controversies within Anglicanism, especially as this energy is focused on the Windsor Report, and I wanted to link to it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home