-->

Friday, September 15, 2006

Not Dead Yet

I know, it's been a long time since I've blogged/posted/hung around in the Street. I could say that it was because I was enchanted that my last (non-)posting was my 300th, and I didn't want to ruin that perfect number (as you might take note when a car turns over 100,000 miles). But really, it was just because I and my family have moved back across the 'pond' to the UK. We are back, ensconced in our flat in Cambridge, and it has taken quite a while to get back on track. Frankly, it might still take a while v-v the blog, because I have other things (say, writing a doctoral dissertation) that are taking priority right now. But, hey, I'm not dead yet; more to the point, neither is Gower Street. So check back again soon.

(In fact, if you don't care to literally check back, you can subscribe via RSS on the righthand side bar, and there is another tool which will send you an e-mail when it is updated. Simple, easy!)

And I will try to say something more about Hart in the next week or so.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. I wonder if you might be interested in my blogs - www.christinallthescriptures.blogspot.com & www.theologyofgcberkouwer.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 01, 2006 12:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home