-->

Monday, November 06, 2006

All Work and No Play Makes Jason a....something something.

I just called up Google and imagine my delight when I saw that it featured the winner of the 'Doodle 4 Google - My Britain' contest! What fun! Go and check out the handiwork of the winner and runners up here. (Here is the overall winner.) Well drawn, kids!

Also, in case there was any doubt about my ability to fit in here in Britain -- the other day I found myself apologising to someone for having apologised to them when it wasn't required. (e.g. I am riding along, they walk thoughtlessly in front of me, I screech my brakes and say 'Oh, sorry!' They say 'No, no, it's my fault. No apology needed.' I respond 'Oh, sorry...' and carry on cycling. This wasn't the specific circumstance, but it was something like this.)

1 Comments:

Blogger PdB said...

Is this like thanking the person in the toll booth for taking your money?

=]

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 10:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home