-->

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

AAR/ SBL 2007

I shall be away at the American Academy of Religion and Society of Biblical Literature joint conference in San Diego from Wednesday 14 November to Wednesday 21 November. It should be a great time to hear some good papers, catch up with old friends and make some new ones, buy some deeply discounted books, and even participate in an interview for a possible teaching position. But I'll be away for a week, so keep the Street clean for me.

Also, if you can, please make time to lift a prayer for my doctoral supervisor - and dear friend - Dan Hardy, who is near death, and for all of his family, friends and colleagues. We will all dearly miss the presence of this scholarly saint who has given us so much.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ::aaron g:: said...

I wish I would have know you were there. I was too! I guess I should read this blog more often.

Saturday, December 01, 2007 1:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home