-->

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Atkins/on the escalator

I saw Rowan Atkinson last Saturday at the Marks and Spencer in the city centre. I was on the escalator going down, and he was on the escalator going up.

He pretended he didn't recognize me, so I snubbed him and didn't say anything. Two can play at that.

If it wasn't actually Rowan Atkinson, it was an uncanny lookalike -- or perhaps it was him and he thought I was a lookalike. That would certainly explain him not greeting me like an old friend. In any event, I clearly saw someone on the escalator at Marks and Spencer, and isn't that something?

(And this post, although based on actual events, bears an uncanny resemblance to this one.)

And no, I cannot confirm the rumour that I gave up blog content for Lent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home