-->

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Worth repeating...

AKMA points out that if sufficient people link to Slacktivist's Left Behind story archive, then it will rise "above the fold" in the google search. Now on the one hand, it might seem a little disingenuous to suggest that people link to said archive just for the sake of moving it up in the google search. But on the other hand, pointing to the archive might be seen as a genuinely humanitarian effort to inform (or warn off) some potential readers about these confoundingly popular books and their execrable theology (not to mention the sub-literate prose).

As I mentioned before, I really appreciate the agonies that Slacktivist is willingly undergoing on our behalf, reading and reporting on this junk. Frankly, I don't have enough money on hand to lay in a proper supply of gin to fortify myself to read it on my own.

By the way, I'm thinking about changing my blog slogan to something like "everything AKMA". Or writing my own stuff sometime. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home