-->

Sunday, March 12, 2006

New Look

Well, I was getting a little tired of the old look, a little too dark and heavy. I had meant to change it long ago. I'm not entirely happy with this new one, either; I'd like to use sanserif fonts to make it a little cleaner, and be able to customize the look a little bit. I might even look into changing to Typepad or something, we'll see. But I mostly wanted to post this to assure you that, yes, this is Gower Street, even though it looks alot different.

But I also kind of miss the old look already, so who knows what will happen?

1 Comments:

Blogger guanilo said...

Looks good.

I wanted a cleaner look myself. I finally had to redesign manually (or rather, VW did) to get what I wanted, which was a good bit of work.

Sunday, March 12, 2006 8:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home